Terms & Conditions
Shopping Terms from the e-shop of PERLE www.myperle.gr
1. These terms apply
These Terms and Conditions apply to the goods sold from its online store www.myperle.gr (hereinafter "PERLE"). Every order you place through our online store, implies the acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2. Details of the E-SHOP seller
The seller of this online store is the sole proprietorship of Eleni Lattou (GEM No. 059206204000) with the distinctive title "Perle", based in Thessaloniki (17th of November 55, Pylea 555 34), tel. +30 6973 303481, e- mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Sales training
1. When you click the "Send Order" button, it means that you send to PERLE a proposal to purchase the products in your cart and you agree to the application of these General Terms of Purchase.
2. The confirmation of receipt of the purchase offer, which is sent automatically immediately after the submission of your order, certifies that your order has been received by PERLE. This, however, does not automatically mean acceptance of your offer to purchase, which will be done only after checking and verifying the availability of the products you order, in which case you will be sent a separate email confirming the acceptance of your order. You do not have to pay for the order until you receive a confirmation message accepting it and calculating the exact cost of delivery. PERLE expressly reserves the right to accept your offer or not, depending on the availability of the products you have chosen.
3. Any incorrect registration of products or payment method / place of delivery by you is not the responsibility of PERLE, but you.
4. Product availability
1. If the products ordered are not immediately available or are not available at the listed price due to a change in the listed price at the time of ordering and processing, PERLE will inform you whether or not it accepts your order, as well as and regarding availability and current price or any delays in delivery. In case of non-acceptance, any payments you made in this case will be canceled, at which time a refund procedure will follow depending on the payment method you have chosen.
2. PERLE checks daily the correctness of the listed prices of the products of the online store, but in any case, it is explicitly reserved for any incorrect indication of a price due to inadvertence due to a human or technical factor, which (price) obviously could not correspond at normal or average selling price of the respective product. PERLE will inform you about any errors in the listed prices of products you ordered and the current price. Any payments you make in this case will be canceled.
3. In any case you will be informed within 3 to 5 working days about the delivery time of your products.
5. Delivery - Delivery and return costs
1. Perle serves orders with a place of delivery within the Greek Territory. Orders weighing up to 3 kg are sent with the cooperating courier company and are charged with shipping costs of 4 euros / order. Orders weighing more than 3 kilos are additionally charged with € 1.10 for each additional kilo. For orders concerning large quantities or fragile products (such as glassware, bulky boxes, etc.) shipments are made with a transport agency by telephone and in these payments are made only by deposit in our bank account (cash on delivery is not possible).
2. Upon completion of the order to be delivered with the cooperating courier company, you will be sent the tracking number (tracking number) so that you can directly monitor the progress of your parcel transfer through the website of the courier company. Returns of products made at our expense will be accepted only with the partner company.
3. In case you choose cash on delivery, you will be charged an additional amount of € 1.50 for cash on delivery costs.
4. Orders are processed within the next 3 working days. Delivery time is solely up to the courier companies, but may also be affected by the payment method you have chosen (eg the time of completion and appearance of the bank transfer may vary depending on the Bank (usually 2-3 working days)
5. Orders will be shipped after they have been accepted, if possible, within 5 working days, unless special circumstances affect the load of the courier companies and result in extraordinary delays.
6. In case of inaccessible or remote areas (eg islands or remote provinces), shipping and delivery of your products may take longer.
7. In any case, the delivery of the order will not exceed 30 days, except in cases of force majeure (transport strikes, bad weather, or periods of heavy workload of couriers, etc.).
6. Product delivery and return costs.
Delivery & cash on delivery costs
Orders are shipped throughout Greece with Elta Door to Door. The shipping cost for 0-3 kg is € 4.00 and + € 1.10 for each additional kilo.
Up to 4 kg: 4 €
Over 4 kg: + 1 €
COD: + 1.50 €
The return costs of the products that we sent you and are defective or incorrect, are borne by us, if you return them with the courier company that cooperated with us and delivered them to you.
The cost of returning non-defective products is borne by you.
The prices listed in this paragraph, include VAT.
In any case and for the complete information of the customer, the final transfer cost is calculated before sending and payment and a relevant email will be sent to you.
7. Check products upon receipt
When delivering, you should check the products you receive, as after that you carry the risk of accidental destruction, deterioration or loss. Your signature on the receipt form means that you acknowledge that you have received the products of your order correctly and that they are not defective.
8. Non-receipt of products
If the customer does not receive the product within 30 days after receiving the notice to be sent and despite the relevant notice from the carrier, PERLE reserves the right to withdraw from the sale. In such a case, the customer will receive a credit note equal to the sale price, less shipping costs, which will be paid by PERLE in the same way that the customer paid the price.
For the products that are provided upon your special order and are made especially for you, non-receipt of them implies loss of the price you have paid, and PERLE will keep them for you for a period of 2 months from the sending of their receipt notice.
In case you re-declare the desire to receive the products, the shipping costs will be borne by you, regardless of the amount of the order.
9. Payment and product prices
1. All prices on www.myperle.gr are in euros and include the legal VAT.
2. Upon completion of the selection of products, the customer can choose the payment method displayed, ie:
A) by cash on delivery
B) by debit or credit card,
C) by deposit in a bank account or
D) via PayPal
Products made to your special order (eg christening / wedding items, products sold by the measure, etc.), as well as orders for large quantities or fragile products (such as glassware, bulky boxes, etc.) do not offer cash on delivery The delivery of large quantities orders is done with a transport company, after our telephone consultation for the cost.
3. Transactions over € 500.00 are not allowed to be carried out in cash, therefore it is not possible in this case to choose cash on delivery.
4. Maestro, MasterCard, Visa, Diners and American Express credit cards are accepted. Payment information is encrypted when processed. All online payments by credit card or Paypal are made in the secure protected environment of the partner Bank or the online payment platform Paypal. The data that the customer enters when making an electronic payment, are not checked or processed or stored by PERLE, but by the respective provider and / or payment server. Please note that the secure payment system may ask you to confirm the transaction through 2 authentication agents, sending you a text message or email with a unique password, provided that you already have the electronic banking codes of the bank issuing your card.
5. If payment is selected by bank deposit at one of the PERLE partner banks (see bank account information here and in the accounts annex at the end of these terms), the order is completed by displaying the bank transfer in the respective PERLE bank account . The time of completion and appearance of the bank transfer may vary depending on the Bank (usually 2-3 working days). If the deposit is not made within 3 working days, the order is automatically canceled. Any charges incurred by banks during bank transfers are borne by the customer.
6. In case a refund is required, it will be carried out by PERLE in the same way as the customer paid the price, unless otherwise agreed with the customer, without culpable or unjustified delay. When the payment from you has been made by deposit in our account, or by cash on delivery, for the refund, you must state the IBAN of one of your accounts, in which the beneficiary is the person who placed the order in our online store.
10. Retention of title
Products that may have been delivered to you without having been paid in full or in part, remain the property of PERLE until the final, full and complete payment of the price.
11. Right of withdrawal / Product return
If the customer is a natural person (consumer) who prepares the sale for personal use and not for the service of his professional activity, then he is entitled to withdraw from the sale within 14 calendar days, which start from the delivery of the product (to the customer or to the carrier indicated by the latter), returning the product to its original condition, bearing the cost of return and any reduction in the value of the products. If at the time of placing your order you request the issuance of a sales invoice (and not a retail receipt), we will consider that you are acting in the context of your professional activity, with the consequence that you do not have the right of withdrawal and other provisions on consumer protection.
Products made especially for you, sold in moderation and cut to the dimensions you requested, products made of glass or wax, as well as seasonal products are not allowed to be returned.
The rest of the products sold per item, you can return as long as they are in their original condition, intact, unused, complete, without any damage, and returned within 14 days from the date of receipt of the order. In the event that the product you return is found to have suffered damage or alteration that is not the result of the management of the goods necessary to determine the nature, characteristics and function of the goods, the amount to be returned to you will be reduced by the amount of the impairment of the value of the product (see below in condition 14).
12. Ways of exercising the right of withdrawal:
You have the right to withdraw from the distance sale of non-defective products, exclusively within a period of 14 calendar days, returning the product to its original condition. This right starts from the day of receipt from the delivery of the products. The return of the products within 14 calendar days or the sending of the clear declaration of withdrawal accompanied by the return of products, will be considered a timely exercise of the right of withdrawal. In any case, in order for the return to be accepted, the product must be accompanied by a receipt for the order.
The withdrawal statement shall be sent in writing to the following details:
• By registered letter to the sole proprietorship "ELENI LATTOU", based in Thessaloniki (17 November 55, Pylea 555 34)
• or by email to the email address: email@example.com
Find here a model of withdrawal form
Fill in the required information directly on the form, sign it and send it in one of the above ways.
If you exercise your right of withdrawal in any of the ways described above, you will receive confirmation of receipt of the exercise of your right of withdrawal.
The products are returned at the customer's expense to the address: Eleni Lattou 17th of November 55, Pylea 555 34, Thessaloniki.
13. Consequences of withdrawal
In the event of a valid exercise of the right of withdrawal, any reduction in the value of the goods, as well as any benefits arising from this reduction, should be restored with monetary compensation, only in the case and to the extent that it is due to the management of the product which goes beyond the usual examination of products other than that which is necessary to determine the nature, characteristics and function of the product. The usual examination and management of the product in order to determine the nature, characteristics and function of the product, means the examination of the relevant goods, as it would be done in the usual way in a physical store.
Product that is returned with a carrier of the customer's choice and not with an external PERLE transport partner, is returned at the customer's risk. In any case, the customer is charged with the return costs and with any impairment of the value of the product, for the determination of which PERLE is explicitly reserved until the receipt of the returned goods. Once the product is received and checked for any impairment of its value, any monetary liability to it (eg delivery, price) will be refunded to the customer in the manner in which this payment was made by the customer, unless otherwise agreed with him. The refund obligation will be fulfilled without undue delay and within 14 calendar days from the return of the product.
1. The right of withdrawal of the provisions of Law 2251/1994 does not apply:
▪ In cases where the price of the products has been paid in a physical store of third parties, where PERLE products are resold and at the same time, they have been received from the physical store, as the sale is not considered to have been done remotely, but also not by PERLE.
▪ In cases where the products have been used. Use of a product is recommended, for example: integrating it with other materials, cutting it, placing components or additives or parts on or inside the product, unpacking it in an irreversible way, etc.
▪ In cases where the delivered products have been manufactured according to the specifications set by the customer or according to his personal requirements and personalizations or which by their nature are impossible to return. Also, in the products that are sold in the measure and have been cut to the dimensions you requested, in products made of glass or wax, as well as in seasonal products, the return is not allowed.
▪ In cases where the delivered products are not suitable for return as soon as they are unsealed for health reasons or for hygiene reasons.
2. Product value reduction - value return
The consumer may be burdened with the reduction of the value of a product, if the management he has done in it exceeds the acceptable measure of the examination he would do in a physical store to check its nature, characteristics and mode of operation. In case of valid exercise of the right of withdrawal and provided that the product has been returned to PERLE, the customer will receive a credit note equal to the sale price, which will be repaid by PERLE in the same manner as customer payment of the price, unless otherwise agreed with the customer, without culpable or unjustified delay. PERLE will refund any payment received within 14 calendar days from the date on which it was informed of the decision to withdraw from the contract. PERLE reserves the right to refuse a refund until the product is returned to it or until the consumer provides proof that he has sent the product, whichever comes first. PERLE is entitled to deduct from the refunded amount the return costs, which are borne by the customer as well as any compensation in case of destruction, damage or damage to the product or impairment of the value of the product due to actions of the customer. PERLE in any case is entitled to claim in any legal way any amount that was damaged (indicatively, either with respect to return costs or with destruction, damage or damage, impairment of the product, etc.).
14. Protection of personal data
We inform you that for the purpose of fulfilling our obligations from our transaction, your personal data that you give us are collected and kept exclusively for the fulfillment of these obligations, as well as for purposes of compliance with the obligations imposed by law (eg issuance of legal documents, submission of tax returns, etc.). This data will not be transmitted to unauthorized third parties, except our partners, whose services are necessary for the execution of the contract (eg carriers, computer support companies, hosting our website, etc.). All our partners are committed in writing to the protection of your personal data. Any customer data contained in returned products will be deleted by PERLE and will not be further processed by it.
15. Consumer rights - Liability - Force majeure
1. The rights of consumers from the provisions on the sale of consumer goods and guarantees of the Civil Code and the law on Consumer protection, but also from any other relevant provision, apply as provided by the above legal provisions. PERLE's liability for defects or deficiencies in the contracted properties is limited to two months from the receipt of the products by the customer.
2. Customer claims for compensation or monetary satisfaction of any kind and legal basis are excluded. In particular, claims for damage to health, life and bodily integrity are excluded.
3. Any claim for compensation or pecuniary satisfaction of any nature and legal basis is excluded, in case of assistance due to force majeure.
16. Right to return, correct or replace defective products
The products displayed in our online store may differ in color from reality (due to various factors such as the characteristics of photography, lighting during photography, screen resolution, etc.). Such deviations can not be described as deficiencies of contracted quality or as defects of the products you order.
Your other rights in case of defective products:
1. The customer is also entitled, within the legal or agreed timeframes and, regardless of the above-described right of unjustified withdrawal, to exercise any of the rights granted to him by law due to a product defect (correction, replacement). , price reduction or withdrawal), and in accordance with the requirements of the law, in addition by submitting a direct request to PERLE.
2. In case of defect, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with all the necessary information.
3. If a product is declared defective by the customer, PERLE expressly reserves the right to diagnose the product as such in order to replace it with a non-defective one or to correct it, if possible.
4. If the defect is insignificant, the right of withdrawal is not granted by law.
5. If the defect can be corrected or replaced, the customer must accept the correction or replacement, unless it is unprofitable for the customer.
6. If a product is returned as defective and PERLE after the above inspection determines the existence of a defect, the customer can be informed about the course of replacement or correction.
7. The assignment or transfer of rights regarding the defectiveness of the products is excluded.
17. Final provisions
1. These general terms and conditions are governed by Greek law.
2. For any dispute between PERLE and the client, the competent Courts of Thessaloniki are responsible for resolving it. For the out-of-court settlement of the dispute you can also address the competent bodies for out-of-court settlement of consumer disputes, e.g. at the General Secretariat for Consumer Affairs of the Ministry of Development and Competitiveness (Pl. Kaningos, 10181, Athens, www.efpolis.gr, tel .: 1520, fax: 2103843549), to the Consumer Ombudsman (www.synigoroskatanaloti.gr, 144 Alexandras Ave. 114 71, Athens, tel .: 2106460734, fax: 2106460414.), To the Committees of Amicable Settlement of consumer disputes (article 11 of law 2251/1994) located in the local Municipalities of the country. You can also contact the European Alternative Dispute Resolution Body, the relevant online Dispute Resolution (ODR) platform of the European Commission: https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr.
3. The protection of distance contract laws, as well as these terms, applies to transactions only with natural persons, who are traded for reasons that do not fall within their commercial, craft, business or liberal professional activity.
4. In the event of non-application of any term of this Agreement, the remainder shall remain in full force and effect.
18. Update and modification
PERLE reserves the right to modify / update individual parts of these Terms, without the obligation to inform you in advance. Please always read these terms before making any transaction, to be informed of their current version, in case any modifications or updates have been made.
Last update of these terms: November 2021
PERLE BANK ACCOUNTS
Piraeus Bank (LATTOU ELENI)
IBAN GR 370171 8730 0068 7312 8095 921
Beneficiary: Eleni Lattou